101 Things in 1001 Days

Friday, January 9, 2009

#10, #22, #36, #53, #58, #88, #99

#10--read 10 autobiographies or biographies--listed to the audiobook of Kurt Vonnegut's A Man Without a Country.

#22--watch all of Ebert's 102 movies to see before you die--watched The Maltese Falcon.

#36--build my emergency fund to $1000--is complete. I actually think I have $1250 in there. And that fund came in handy in December when I was sent a property tax bill for my new car and given two weeks to pay it.

#53--find an exercise I like doing and do it three times a week for three months--I'm calling this one done with walking/jogging. Between this and trying to eat better, I've lost a couple of pounds since the beginning on December.

#58--I've got the morning routine, just haven't kept it up for two consecutive weeks yet.

#88 is done--all my MP3s are now WMAs and on my microphoto.

#99--write 5 letters to local politicians about issues I feel need addressing--I sent an e-mail to the entire Raleigh city council today expressing my disappointment that they voted down a much-needed dog park in the northwest side of Raleigh and chiding them for continuing to cater to the people in the neighborhoods surrounding the park sites, who think the park is just for them.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home