101 Things in 1001 Days

Saturday, November 1, 2008

#19, #53, #96

#19--Watch 10 foreign films. I watched a Japanese horror film called "Carved: The Slit-Mouthed Woman."

#53--find an exercise I like to do and do it 3 times a week for three months--I've decided I like to jog, whether on the treadmill on the fitness center or around the lake or neighborhood. I've been doing it at least 3 times a week since September 12.

#96--volunteer during the 2008 elections--I'd almost given this one up as a loss, since the election is in a few days and I hadn't done anything about volunteering. Fortunately, I was presented with the opportunity to volunteer for the McCain-Palin campaign today when Sarah Palin came to speak in Raleigh. I spent most of the day volunteering with the rally squad and had a great experience--this is definitely something I want to do again in the future.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home