101 Things in 1001 Days

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Mixed.

Re-read Out of the Silent Planet and wrote up a review for it, and wrote a review for Night; once I write one for Childhood's End (which I think I'll work on after this post), that'll be 3 books towards the 20 Novels Under 200 Pages to read and review for #6.

Started in on #23--doing the legwork for at least 10 articles for When Good Books Go Bad before I set up that section of the site. I took notes for The Catcher in the Rye.

Made a contribution towards #36: build my money market account to $1000. I started out with $132.17 ($2.17 of which is interest), and a couple of minutes ago I scheduled a transfer for $100 into my MMA, which will put me at $232.17. So nearing a 1/4 of the way to that goal.

Also toying with #53--finding some type of exercise that I like and doing it 3 times/week for 3 months--I downloaded StepMania (a Dance Dance Revolution simulator) and I'm considering using the money I got from a book I sold to get a DDR mat and a USB converter off of eBay. I'm still trying to justify the expense to myself, though.

Oh, and by Monday afternoon I'll be done with #92--send out thank-you notes for graduation. I only had six to send out, anyway; I've gotten cards, printed envelopes, and I have one more to write, then I just need to get stamps and mail them out Monday.

Progress is cool.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home