101 Things in 1001 Days

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Mixed.

Last week I read Childhood's End, which qualifies both as part of the shelf of books I already own that I want to read (#8) and a book from Novels Under 200 Pages (#6). Last night/early this morning I read Elie Wiesel's Night, which also falls under #6, and is an autobiography (#10), so yay. Steps towards three more goals. I still need to review both of them.

When I eventually find my camera cord, I'm going to post pictures of the two new dishes I learned to make last week--Rosemary Potatoes and Onions, and Sour Cream Broccoli Casserole. So that's two credits toward #64: Learn to make a new dish every month.

I'm going to try to make a notebook for my 101 Things in 1001 Days so that I can keep track of Things like the ones listed above that are in multiple parts.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home